It has been quite a while since my last blog. Lots of things have happened, and i guess i have not really felt the need to share anything to much. I also have been working nights recently and it is totally swamped at my work. Swamped with seriously sick children. So sometimes that drains me..... But today i am full of more energy.. Andy and I have been itenerating and that is going quite well. We have been encouraged by that last two churches in lots of ways.
My brother Joe is in 8th grade and for school they have a HERO unit, where they choose someone in thier life who is a hero to them. Joe choose my husband and his bro-in-law Andy. And this made me think. What if i would have choosen a loser for a husband. What kind of impact that would leave on my bro's life? I am so thankful that Andy is an amazing husband. For the hero unit, they need to make a list of the reasons why this person is a hero to them. The number one reason that Joe put, was that Andy loves my sister so much. And I totally agree. He also put, that he stands up for the right things and loves God. What a wonderful way to encourage someone. When i was in 8th grade, I choose my grandpa as my HERO. He fought in WWII. He does not like to talk about it, but he was very Brave and a man full of Character.. I think sometimes its good to think about who has been a hero in your own life. You should let them know.
Let my list some of the people i consider to be heros in my life right now. I will make a list of 5, or else i will just keep listing them.
1. My Parents because they sacrifice and love when no one thanks them for it.
2. Heart surgeons, i know that it is their job. But i don't know if they will ever see how their work impacts lives and families.
3. Single Missionaries who go to crazy countries that some of us would never imagine or even think of, all by themselves. And they do it for the love of people. They truly shine Jesus love.
4. War veterans or soldiers.
5. My family, just because i think they all are men and women of good character who work hard. And do not get thanked for all the times i am blessed by them in my life.........
4.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment