CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Skeeterville


We had great time this last weekend in Kirksville, MO. Kirksville is about 45 minutes south of Ottumwa, IA. We stayed in the home of the Fredricks, pastors at the church. Great people!

On the way home we passed a town called "Skeeterville", no joke. I almost stopped and took a picture but we were kind of in a hurry. I did happen to take a couple other pictures though. It can get pretty boring on the road!
Good thing that Shelton's puts the NO SMOKING sign on their building! I saw that the one right off of I 35 burnt to a crisp last year. No kidding. Chelsea and I drove by it on our way to Springfield, MO. Two weeks later we drove back home and it was still smoking!

0 comments: