Some weird things, we have cable and there is like 10 channels in english. Also we get the Denver Colorado news.. IT is the rainy season, and it rains everyday. as of right now, it has been raining non stop for 4 hours. They have fast food restaurants like Mc Donalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Pappa Johns. And manicure's are 5 dollars. YEAH. Also Andy said that San Jose was 3rd city in the world to get ELECTRICITY. Also Costa Rica is one of 2 countries in the world that does not have a Millitary...
Well that is all for now, keep you posted Chelsea and Andy
4 comments:
let's see your pretty nails, I'm sure for $5 you will be getting lots of manicures...who does these, adults or the kids down the street...haha! :) love you guys, praying for you!
We have been praying all week for your safe travels! So happy to hear you arrived and are settling in. I hope you get the opportunity to take advantage of the $5 mainicure! Still praying everyday.
Love,
Angela and family
That seems like a nice place! Your bedroom looks good! I miss you guys! :)
Our family has been praying for you! I was SO glad to see your post. Enjoy your week and post more when you can!
~Adrian
Post a Comment