CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas tree time









Hey everyone,

Just wanted to put up some pictures of our Christmas Tree.. It is 4 feet tall, and very cute. I packed our own ornaments, and our landlord provided this tree.. It sort of looks like a charlie brown tree, but we love it!!!






The next picture is of Andy, i wanted to show you the face that i see so often. This is how he looks while sitting in Phonetics class trying to say some Spanish Phrase, or this is the face he shows when the Hawkeyes are losing!!
Actually, this is just a funny picture and i wanted to put it on our blog.
The last one is of me, on one of the days when it gets cold here. I am trying to stay warm, with laundry that just came out of the dryer.
Anyway, We will be coming home for Christmas on December 14th and we just cant wait...
See you all then. Love Chelsea






\

1 comments:

becky

ha,ha,ha!
your tree does not look like the Charlie Brown tree, it has much more spunk!
the picture of Andy is very funny, I think I g=have seen that look before. Pictures really do speak 1000 words:)
love you guys, see you soon!!!!