CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's been going on.....












Okay,,,,, Yes i have not posted anything new in quite a while. And for whatever reason that makes me feel guilty?????? i know, it is weird.
So, let me tell you what has been happening in the last month.
My parents and brother came to visit. We spent a wonderful and too short, week with them...
Our good friends Bill and Mary and James came to say hi, right after my parents left... Another really wonderful time spent with friends.. Each was too short... If only they could all move here..
Next, I went home to Iowa for 4 days, to see my sister graduate from Iowa State. How time flies... So CONGRATULATIONS TO MELISSA ANN....
I got to see my 2 adorable nephews... And play with them, and eat with them... I am so blessed.
I got to spend a wonderful Mother's Day with my Mother!!!
And I was able to see Andy's Mother..
Lastly, I came back to Costa Rica from a crazy plane ride and found out how much I love being randomly selected twice, Yes that is right, TWO TIMES, to be searched and have everything in my purse be searched.... Oh, Airports, How i love you!!
But, I came back to Costa Rica, and spent a wonderful 3rd Anniversary with My Andy!!
We had a wonderful meal at Outback Steakhouse... And came home and watched a movie..
We have started our last trimester at Language School, and we are learning so much. Our teachers this trimester are really pushing us. But that is good...
So,, Life has been soo busy.. But i feel so blessed. I love all the people in my life and I am thankful..
And, i think i just said wonderful around 50 times..
Talk to you later

0 comments: