Thought I would just update:
We have been super busy down here in Guadalajara, and it has been good.
The youth center is going great we have about 20 youth who come and hang out every Tuesday and Friday.. Many have horrible family backgrounds. But God is moving in their lives.
Andy and I visited Puerto Vallarta a couple of weeks ago to help with a medical missions trip. It was an awesome experience. We translated for doctors, nurses, eye doctors, dentists, and pharmacists. OR at least we tried. Many people came to the clinic who had no other health care choice... It was very eye opening, and it stretched our spanish in many ways.
I will post pictures soon.
Well, my family is coming in tomorrow for a small vacation and we can't wait.. Fun times with family are the best.
Talk to you soon, and i promise it will be a more colorful post.
Chao for now
Chelsea
0 comments:
Post a Comment