Henry is taking a nap, so I thought I would update our blog.
Small update:
Things are going good, breast feeding is getting a lot better. Nights are a little rough, especially when you are expecting to sleep but for the most part things are good. :)
Henry weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces. He loves to eat........
Basically we are getting used to moving our life around a child.
Andy stated to me while we were driving the other dayt that he actually feels like an ADULT now.. Like before he wasn't one.
But now we have a life in our hands and that has changed everything!!!
My friend sent me a card that said becoming a parent is a constant holding on and letting go.. You hold on when they need you and let go when they are becoming more independent.
I thought this was a great quote for me to take each day as a present, a gift from God...
To hold on to those cute little fingers while they still cling to me. And just to soak up this time that Henry is still a Newborn...
He almost does not fit in the newborn diapers anymore and he is only going to be a newborn once..
SO, to all who read.. Slow down and savor the time you have with your loved ones whether that is kids, grandparents, parents,spouse, siblings... Time goes by so quick...
Enjoy your day...
3 comments:
the second one is so sweet with him smiling :)
He is beyond adorable!! Wish I could kiss his sweet little cheeks! I'm speaking of Henry...I hope you know. Hee hee.
He is so CUTE! I still cannot get over how much hair he has!
Post a Comment