CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what is for Dinner???

I have had this blog for about 3 years now and rarely do I feel that I write a blog about a complaint.

The reasons for this are:

1. I am beyond blessed and have absolutely nothing to complain about

2. I have seen some pretty bad circumstances of others and once again have nothing to complain about..

So, this is not a complainy blog, it is complaint blog about myself..
I feel I have the liberty to complain about myself, so here you go..
I hate cooking dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would make 6 cakes, 3 breads, 4 batches of cookies before I would want to make a dinner
I feel as though I am a baker, not a dinner maker.
The reasons for my hatred of dinner making are:

1. I feel I have a limited (5) basic meals that I prepare all the time.
Spagetti, some sort of chicken something, spagetti, shepard's pie, barbeque chicken, spagetti...
2. I start worring about what to make around like 2 pm,, HELLO, who does that?

3. I usually do not like what I make.
4. I usually make a huge mess in the kitchen..

5. I would rather some one else always make it for me..

6. I would rather be eating something my dad has made.. He is a great cook, and I pretty much crave his food everyday.

7. The people on the foodnetwork have all the ingredients, and it is never as easy as they make it look.
So, just thought I would share.
Now, off I go to try to make another dinner :)


P.S. I can't end a blog with out a couple pictures of Henry Roo..



1 comments:

Angela

Try this to solve your dinner dread...I pick one day a week to sit with cookbooks and magazines and make a menu for the week.After setting the dinners for each night of the week, I go through the cupboards and write down the missing ingredients and shop according to my menu. This way not only do you save on the grocery bill, and have all the ingredients you need, but you avoid the whole 2pm pondering thing. (I do the same thing when I don't have time to do the menus. hate it!) just thought I would share what I do...love you bunches! kiss little Henry for me please and thank you! ;0)