and I am Tired and Thankful on this day.
Tired because Henry has been doing this weird wake-up at 12:45 AM thing.. Which I am Really NOT Loving.
Thankful because I have a very Healthy little Man, who is smiling and getting so close to laughing.
Tired because I am sick of waiting for Henry's Passport which should be here, but it is taking forever to come to our house.. And we are leaving in like 10 days to go to Iowa..So, I have been wanting it like yesterday.
Thankful because I get to go home in 10 days and my dad, brother, sisters-in-laws finally get to see Henry Roo..
Tired because I went for a 5k walk on lots of hills today with a New American friend. I am Tired from this because, yes, it is true I am quite out of shape. I am a shape, just not the shape I want :)
Thankful because I met a new American friend.. Always a plus :)
Lastly I am Thankful that Henry is here with me, that Andy is here with me and that God never forgets me...
0 comments:
Post a Comment