1. Taking a shower and wearing clothing other than p.j.s.. Not a fan of p.j.'s during the day.
2. Good cup of Java in the afternoon. Not the Morning, it takes like acid and makes me immediately go to the bathroom in the morning.
3. Having some Alone time and Bible Reading time. I feel crazy when I don't do this, and sadly I push it sometimes to a low priority.. Just being honest.
4. Spending time outside every day.
5. Family Time, i could never be filled enough with this. I Love them.
6. Making my Bed, little thing that makes a big difference..
7. Being Savy and Saving Money. This is a rare thing, but when It happens it makes me SMILE.
8. Seasons Changing, this is happening and it makes me Happy.
9. Wearing Socks
10. Giving Kisses to Henry
Hopefully you find a way to Relax today...
0 comments:
Post a Comment