I read my friends blog, and thought I should give some updates. So, I will do an A-Z of me.A. Age: 27, I constantly forget this number, I keep thinking I am 25.
B. Bedsize: King, and we are loving every minute!
C. Chores I hate: Laundry, or as I like to call, my faithful friend.
D. Dogs: none, but i need to add my favorites were Lucy and Soo Ling. I still miss them.
E. Essential starts to each day. COFFEE, with creamer, cereal, kisses from kids, and right now pumping and nursing.
F. Favorite color: pink and green and white
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'6
I. Instruments you play: I played the piano a total of 1 year, and can't even whistle.
J. Job Title: Mommy, Missionary with the Assemblies of God, RN (I work as a Substitute Nurse for Ankeny and SEP schools when I get a free moment. Not to many of those to be found.:)
K. Kids: I have 2 sweet babes. Henry is a 2 year old, boy who loves all things Cars and Animals right now. Sydney is a 4 month old sweet angel baby, she loves all things Momma right now.
L. Live: I have had a lot of addresses in my life and my address is getting ready to change yet again. I have lived in Iowa, Costa Rica, Mexico, and about to go live in Bristol, England. This is our calling right now, and we follow.
M. Mother's name: Jean Ann Hanson, she is wonderful and one of the name sakes for my sweet girls name Sydney Jean. I must add that she always wanted the name Wendy.
N. Nicknames: Chels, Cheech, Cheecher, Chelly.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I also worked the overnight shift on the Peds floor as a RN for some years, so i have been there a lot. Most recently when i have had my chillin..
P. Pet Peeves: Well, i have a lot. Noises while i am trying to sleep, messes, certain fabrics, certain peoples voices, and my biggest pet peeve ever are COMMERCIALS, i like to mute them all.. This just makes me sound crazy.
Q. Quote from a movie: Well, recently i have been saying some good ole quotes from the movie Cars, seeing that Henry wants to watch this movie pretty much all the time. This quote is Holy Shoot.
R. Right or left handed. Right.....
S. Siblings: One brother Joe, who is now at ISU and I miss him a lot, and One Sister Melissa, who lives with me and who I wished would live with me forever!
T. Tasty food: My favorite food is Mexican, I could eat it every day and night, but then add in some fatty American desserts.
U: Underwear: umm, yes. They are always on me.
V. Veggie I hate: Brocollli
W. What makes you run late: I procrastinate always and think that I have more time than I do. Poor Andy.
X. X-rays I have had: Dental, Chest, Pelvis ( for Henry's birth)
Y. Yummy food that I make: Desserts
Z. Zoo Animals: This is a funny one, because Henry states this phrase 4,000 times a day. But, i would say my favorite is Giraffes, and one little fact about me, I always take a big leaf stick with me and secretly feed the giraffes at the Des Moines Zoo.
Well, that is all enjoy the factoids of me, and get ready, i have some posts on the kiddos coming down the pipe.:)
Happy Fall Y'All.
2 comments:
LOVED it and LOVE that picture of you and sweet Sydney! Thanks for playing along!
You are too cute.. love catching up on all things Chelsea and the family of Reeds. :)
Post a Comment