Happy 7th Anniversary to me and my sweet Andy.
This post is a little late because our anniversary was actually on May14th.
On our actual anniversary we played 9 rounds of golf. Something we have never done and we had so much fun. It was so fun to be kid free. Fact of the day: I am the better golfer, but probably not after 18 rounds, i would be to bored. 9 holes was quite a lot. :)
Let me tell you the 7 things that I have learned since being married to Andy Roo.
1. Andy wrote me love notes everyday on our honeymoon and he wrote me poems while dating. I have one framed in our bedroom. And to this day he still writes me letters. :)
2. The list of nicknames has grown through the years, here are a few for you to laugh at: Andy Roo, Cheecher, Cheech, Alfie, Babe, Antoine.
3. Andy's my protector and best friend. We have never gone to bed mad at one another.
4. Andy's hands always feel like sand paper, but i still hold them.
5. Andy is still a germ-a-phob. He won't wear breathe right strips because he thinks more bacteria or dust in the air gets into his nostrils, when he wears them.
6. Andy is hardly ever mean, we all know that i am the moody/ mean one in our family. And he is continually nice to me. Even when I don't deserve it. He is the true definition of LOVE.
7. My heart has grown 700 times more than i did on the day we married. Words barely describe my love and how it grows. Andy is the best dad and husband for our family. God really knew what I needed and I am ever so thankful to him. My life is so full with Andy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment