CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hi, I am Baby # 3



Andy and I went to get our first ultrasound yesterday and we saw our first glimpse of Baby #3!
If you would like to get Surreal feeling, just go get an ultrasound.
I really just think there is nothing quite like seeing a little Human growing inside of you. IT really makes me think how amazing God is and what a Miracle LIFE is!  You just instantly fall in love.
We went early thinking that we would be packing and leaving for England in the next few days after this ultrasound. SO, we wanted to know the sex and what to pack.
Well, of course we did not run this plan by Baby 3, because Baby 3 did not cooperate.
But, i am going to tell you that my gut says GIRL.
Just look at that profile! How cute. I promise the babe does have legs, it looks sort of like a mermaid now.
Everything else with the babe is going good. I am not feeling that sick anymore.
Just feeling quite chunky, and I must say that being prego at 4 months is sort of the time when at least for me i feel as though I look just fat. But, with all that being said, i truly feel blessed.:)
Due date is still December 27th, 2012. Our little Christmas blessing.

Quick Missions Update: Our visas are still being processed so we are still in limbo land, but we are happily sitting in limbo land at my parents.
Hopefully we will hear more soon.
God's timing is perfect and we are fine with that.
Chelsea

1 comments:

Rachel

You guys make the cuuuuutest babies! So excited! Boy or girl!