CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello from the unfrequent blogger

Hi fellow Bloggies,

Today my brother Joe, got confirmed. So I took a break from Itiniration. Andy had to go to Macedonia and Red Oak, without me.... But i was very glad that i got to see Joe on his special day. After church, my parents took us out to eat at Granite City. I have never eaten there. But definitely would tell others to stop by. It was very good.

Andy and i went on a special date on Saturday night. It is funny how as you get older, dates are different. For example, we went to Hu- Hot. (Another restaurant i would reccomend to any one who is interested..) Where we sat, i noticed that their was a highschool couple who looked totally in love. The young man, just stared at the girl. It was like she could have totally burped out loud in his face and he would have thought that it was adorable. It is fun to see people that way. I would like to think that Andy and I are still like that, but we are not.. If he burped in my face. I would think that it was gross and i am pretty sure that is vice versa....

As time goes by, you sort of get used to the other person.. I know that Andy and I have only been married for 1.5 years, but i have known him for 7 years. I feel as though i know him pretty well. The funny thing is that our love, has developed and hit so many different levels now. He still can make me laugh hysterically and I miss him like crazy when he is gone. I still think we look at eachother with googly eyes too.

I think I really know what love is now. I really love Andy and I am so glad that GOD, had him for me.. I see that when he helps out with stuff at home, he is loving me. When he drives me to work that he is loving me. Love is patient and kind. 1 Cor 13. is used so much in weddings, that i feel like it people forget what it means to really love anyone. It is an amazing verse. I pray it for all marriages, friends, siblings, and family. May you have a lovely day.

One more thing. The new season of the Amazing Race started today.. I am so excited.

Chelsea

0 comments: