CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My life last week

Well, i shall try to sum up what has been going on the last week or so,, I have been working nights recently. Nights make me a little out of it. I get cranky and very hungry. But after a good night of sleep i am with it again. And no i am not pregnant.

My brother turned 14 on September 2nd. Kind of weird.. I remember the day he was born. And now he is becoming a young man. It was a happy day. Joe got to choose the restaurant where he wanted us to eat. And he choose Burger King... My mother refused so he choose a place that was more sophisticated then the BK, the Chinese Buffett place by Walmart instead... He is a teenage boy, that is for sure.

Andy went to Souix City or as the Souix City people call it "Souix Land" on Sunday, i had to work on Saturday night. The service went well he said, but I miss not going places with him. It is okay... I can usually find a reason why i was meant to work at the hospital every time. Some times its harder than others..

Lastly, i got my hair colored dark brown today. I like the new Dew, but it is going to take a little getting used too... If i could choose any hair color and have it look good on me, i would choose jet black... kind of like Pocahontas. Maybe you did not know that.. or really don't care.. Either way i thought i would share.

Talk to you later... Chelsea

2 comments:

Melanie

I am happy to hear that your last week has gone well. Looking forward to blogging with you more as we go along.

BTW - I think that you would look great in any hair color, including jet black, but I agree that dark brown was the way to go.

REALLY, Joe is 14, ok, now I really do feel old :-(

Check out my blog when you get some time one night www.lanieann.blogspot.com

Katie

i'm excited to see your new hair. that's cool that joe is remaining true to the teenage boy way of life. i talked to him the other day. it was cool because he actually talked back with some enthusiasm. i love you!