CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Birthdays and Haircuts



Today is May 1st. Happy May Basket Day and Happy Birthday to my sweet sister Melissa Ann. She turns 21 today. I am so blessed to have her for a sissy. She makes me laugh and smile and knows me so well. It makes me sad for those in the world who do not have a sister to share their lives with.. i love you Melissa.
The top picture is of her and I eating together today at Cheesecake factory.. Yummo
I also got my hair chopped off short today. I have wanted to do this for awhile. I believe that I look a lot better with short hair than i do with long hair. But now i sort of feel like i look like Peter Pan or Tinkerbell... Any who are some pictures.


2 comments:

Missy...

Your hair is adorable, Chelsea! Hope you're doing well & enjoying your nursing-free days! :-) Take care!

Missy Starr

Katie

you are beautiful to me!! :)