This is a picture of my Wonderful Dad. His name is Greg. He is a big tall man, with a soft heart. And i Love him lots. I was at my parents house this week and thought that i would take some photos.
Ha
ppy Memorial Day to everyone. Sometimes their are holidays that you are think, why is this even a Holiday. For instance: Boxing Day, St. Patricks Day. Any way i am glad that we have a memorial Day. I have 2 grandpa's. The one on the left is my mothers dad. His name is Kenneth Johnson and he served in WW2. I am very proud that he served his country. And made it possible for me to live a wonderful life. My other grandpa is named George Hanson and he died when i was in 5th grade. He also served in WW2. I am very proud of my grandpa's and the way the served. I love them both so much. So even though we are to be remembering the ones who have died during combat. We have to believe that the men living saw lots of their friends and loved ones die in combat. We need to thank them all.
chelsea
0 comments:
Post a Comment