CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 things about me

I was tagged by my beautiful sister in law Becky.

So here are 10 things you might not know about me.

1. i really like to paint my toe nails. Especially in summer. I like bright colors also.. I have about 30 finger nail polishes, not even joking.

2. I love fresh flowers and i wish i had a Huge Garden.

3. I have a bullet serve in Tennis... That crushes my competition ... Andy

4. I love to eat Squash and i hate pineapple. I really enjoy a glass of Ice Java. It is mixed with like Java Sauce, then add ice.

5. I am sort of Cheap, but only when i buy things for myself. I will spend lots of money on stuff for others. But i will buy only cheap stuff for me.

6. I think that Cars are the Necessary Evil in this world. You have to have one, especially in Iowa. But they are so expensive!!!

7. I love Perfume. My favorite's are Romance, Princess, Irrestible, Chance, Lillia, and Miss Cherie. The last one is one Andy picked out on his own.

8. I want to adopt a child some day. A baby. This is going to be after andy and i have had our own kids.. So were talking not anytime soon..

9. I would love to go see an Oprah show, some time in my life. I know that many people have many opinions about Oprah, but i would love to meet her...

10. I can name the first 25 President's in order, really fast. I learned this in 8th grade and i am still able to recite on command. I sort of have a good memory. It is just selective.


That is all about me.. Now i think i am supposed to tag some people.

i tag

Melanie Reed
Angela Albers

1 comments:

Angela

I learned a few things about you I didn't know....I love the random things it is fun to read but very hard to think of...