CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Making Memories












So here are some of the pictures of what has been happening in the lives of Andy and I. First off, I had a friends dinner at the Latin King Restaurant. I am leaving at the end of August and wanted to hang with my friends one more time. The picture is horribly not clear. A lady took this picture and it makes me sort of mad.. Also it is missing my mother in law and sis in law. They had to leave before the pic was taken. The next 4 pictures all take place in South Carolina. Andy and my family all went down to South Carollina last week for a VACATION.
I thought that these pics were very cute of all of them and the last one is of Boone Hall Plantation. It was were parts of the movie the Notebook were taped. It was interesting to see a live Plantation where their were slaves at one time and everything.
Anyway, Spending time with our family is what we are trying to do lots of right now. We leave for Costa Rica on August 29th. IT is sort of overwhelming to me. We have been planning to do this for so long and now the time has finally come.. Bittersweet....
I know that through it all that God has his hand on our Family and I believe that he is going to do amazing things through them all. Any way that is all for now...
Chelsea







































1 comments:

Angela

I love the pictures! I promise to continue praying for you guys! You are going to help God do amazing things!!!!