CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Classes have begun.. agggghhhh

Well today was the first day of classes..
The word to best describe the overall feeling that i got was.
I feel like i am a complete IDIOT.

The teachers speak in Spanish the entire hour, and during this time my brain is straining to remember what i was taught in highschool Spanish.
Our first class is Grammer, Second is Phonetics, and third is Conversation.
Thier is 6 people in our class and Andy is one of them.

The funniest part of the whole time was the Phonetics class. The teacher, her name is Lizbeth, had us hold up mirrors and say words and watch how we say them in the mirror. Andy was singled out as the young man who was prouncing the letter F wrong. So he had to say it over and over, with his mouth wide open and his jaw not moving. It was HILLARIOUS!

I have met a lot of friends. We are thankful for the slingbox and skype. I would be having a much harder time without this wonderful technology....

1 comments:

becky

maybe you could take some video of that and put it up on your blog, we could all use a good laugh I am sure ;)