I did not to get any pictures of Andy and I. He was in charge of pictures for me, and we never got one together. But i would like to say that he dressed up as Bing Crosby and even sang a little bit of White Christmas.. He looked very Handsome, i will try to find someone who has a picture of him..
Lastly i wanted to write you a story that i read in one of my Bibles, it really impacted me this week..
I have been trying to read through the book of Romans.
I have a commentary Bible that goes through verse by verse and then this guy kind of explains a little about the history and other stuff..
Romans 2:4 is talking about Repentance.
A woman ran through the airport. On her way to the gate, she grabbed a magazine and a little package of cookies. Boarding the plane, she sat in an aisle seat, one seat away from a man in the window seat. A few minutes later, hungry from her race to catch her flight, she opened her bag of cookies and took one. To her astonishment, the man in the window seat also reached into the bag, which was setting in the middle seat, and grabbed a cookie. Utterly amazed at his audacity, she stared at him, reached for a second cookie, and ate it. He looked at her and took another cookie as well. That left only one cookie, which the man took and broke in half, before giving half to her. The lady was dumbfounded. The behavior of her seatmate left her puzzled, angry, and hungry throughout the entire flight. But her greatest surprise came when she opened her purse upon landing-- and found her bag of cookies inside...
That's the way it always is! We're so sure that we're right- when in reality we don't have all the facts. In the day of Judgment, we will be shocked at how wrong we were and how little we know when the handbags are opened and all things will be judged truthfully.
I felt like this was perfect for me this week, i think that we all can learn a little something about this story, especially me. I do go into many situations were I think i know the best way and get offended or judge too quickly.. Any way, i thought that i would share for whoever out there...
That is all for now.
1 comments:
that was a good story. and your hair is getting longer! :) it's cute!
Post a Comment