CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stressed out!

Ok,
I am feeling a little stressed out.
Their is a list of things piling up that i need to get done.
But I thought instead I would blog..

I read a blog the other day, where the person talked about being content in all situations. Well that has not been me lately. I have been rather Sour to say the least.
SO i am going to only write a list of Pro's. Because although i do have a huge list of con's, my list of negatives is so far less than what it could be and my positve list is very long and could be a lot longer. I need to learn to be content. AND trust me, living over 2000 miles away from your family, friends and people who speak English has made that TOUGH!!!

But I know there are so many others who have it rough. And I need to learn to be content in all situations. With little or with lots, with a car and without a car. Basically this is a lesson I constantly am learning. And surprisingly it has changed, when i moved over seas.. I have become more grateful, but i tend to forget. So i read Phillipians 4:10-13, and i need to write, because it is a way for me to remember!!
Pro's:
Wonderful God who loves me and believes in me, and forgives me!!
Wonderful Husband who loves me and supports me!
Wonderful family who I see frequently on the internet, and Thank God for that.
Nice apartment, that is fully furnished!!
Wonderful Friend, who speaks English, who I run with frequently, and listens to me when I vent.
I am ALIVE! I can see, walk, talk, run, smell, taste, hear!!! I take these for granted every day!
I am healthy, and so is my family!
They have chocolate chips, good milk, good food here and cable t.v. with English Channels!
I will some day be fluent in another language!
The weather is almost perfect every day!
I am an educated woman, who is a registered Nurse.
My family is educated and Alive!!!
I will be going to the beach next week with my mom and dad-in-laws!!!
I am completely blessed beyond my understanding!

So, really my headache is gone, and no more complaining, and I feel happier!
And to top it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sweet mother is sending samoa cookies with Tom and Norma. SO on Thursday, i will be sinking my teeth into my favorite cookies!! Go Girl Scouts.




1 comments:

Paul and Kathleen Smith

We are praying for you two back home in Des Moines, so take courage! I'm glad you got samoa cookies- those are my favorite too!