CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

MeLiSsA





This is my sister MELISSA.
I thought i would brag on her today. Tell you a little about her personality and fun traits, so here we go. Let's get to know Melissa.
M= Makes you happy just to be around her.
E= Enjoys to laugh with her friends.
L= Listens to you when you have problems.
I= Intelligence far beyond her years, but she stinks at spelling!!
S= She hates asparagus, and loves peanut butter chocolate ice cream!
S= She sees the best in people, even when they don't deserve it.
A= An amazing sister and daughter and friend.
A= Artistic in many ways, and one heck of a cake maker!
N= Not very good at sports, nor does she really care that much about them.
N= Nearly Finished with college, and off to become a teacher..
I am so proud of her, and wish i were more like her.
I love you mish!!

0 comments: