CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Scream You Scream We all Scream for Ice Cream!




I am writing a blog on my wonderful husband (esposo) in Spanish.. Andy Reed.. God picked out the very best man for me.. I sometimes feel like if i hear one more word in Spanish, i will go insane. And then I look to my left to see Andy. He is sooooooooo patient, soooooooo kind. He really makes me a better wife and lady... Anyway needless to say, yesterday he came home from the store and had in his hand a little piece of IOWA... It made my day. Yes he found Blue Bunny Ice cream. It was Neopolitan flavor. Not my fav.. But I ate a bowl full and loved every second.. Especially since the ice cream here is so different....Sometimes its the little things that make the day Shine...
P.s. i know this picture is weird,, i was being dorky, but Andy looks really cute!

Hope you have a great day..

2 comments:

Missy...

Love the new look, Chels!

No doubt, your esposo is a lucky man as well! :-)

Going to work at the hospital tonight...will be missing you!

Missy...

Hey! Here's where I get my layouts...http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!