Andy and I had the opportunity to visit a school this last weekend. We went with a group called Piedad. Piedad is a group that works with schools in latin America. It helps sponser children who are very poor to be able to attend school. People sponser the children and then Piedad sends the sponsers updates and report cards..
We went with this group to do an outreach for the kids.. We had so much fun, the 3 girls in the top picture, I met when we first arrived. I could understand alot of what they were saying and that was a blessing to me.. Andy brought his football and played catch with a lot of the boys. That is a picture of them in the area where they have recess..
On Sunday we went out for a farewell dinner with our LandLords. They took us to a fancy restaurant about an hour out of town. The pictures on the left are of the area. Andy and I are standing in a little hallway of Passion Fruit. And the bottom left picture is of coffee fields and a small town next to it.
We have about 2 weeks more here in Costa Rica. And I am so happy that we got a chance to go to this school, at the school, many kids prayed with us and we became friends with alot of them..
It was a great experience and we got to use a lot of our Spanish.
Have a great day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment