CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

My List!




Okay,,, what I should be doing now is studying Spanish... What am I doing, everything but that..

It is now 42 days until Andy and I arrive back in Iowa. We will spend about 4 weeks with our family,and then we pack and are off to Guadalajara, Mexico...


Besides spending tons of time our families and friends, and getting my hair done by someone who speaks English...THANK YOU LORD!! I have a list of things I would like to do while I am home.


3 things on my list:


1. BUY A DOG... I have been wanting a dog for the last 3 years, and no we are able to get one. And I am psyched!!!!!!!!


2. FINISH THE LEMONY SNICKETS BOOKS: They were a present I received at Christmas, from my Mother in Law.. And I am now on #10 of 13.. I found that I really enjoy reading..


3. GO FISHING: I want to do this, I do not have a license. And i really do not know why I have the urge. But I am going to do this.. And i want to do it at Yellow Banks Park, with my brother. He knows nothing of this plan. But he will go... I just know it..


Well this is my list and I am sticking to it.

1 comments:

Melanie

I would like to add "Coffee dates with Melanie" to your to do list while you are home. Counting down the days as well. I will be getting back from Argentina the same day you guys come back from Costa Rica. We are going to celebrate my birthday when we all get home. Love you!!!