CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guadalajara




Well we have finally landed on Mexican soil.
We are now living in Guadalajara, Mexico. We arrived on Sept. 16th and have already started going...
These are just a couple pictures of our last week.
We are all settled into our house and are really enjoying it along with the truck we have been using. We are located right next to the largest park in the city. Which is nice, it has lots of room including huge trampolines which they rent out for kids to jump on. Which i thought was a great idea... Lets see, the two pictures from the top are from one of the other towns we visited right outside the city. The top left one is of a park where we go every Saturday morning. It is in a really poor area and we just go and play with kids and teach some Bible stories.. It was lots of fun, I am actually sitting in the crowd. It is just hard to see me.
The next one is of one of the roads getting there. IT was CRAZY, took a little while. The roads near our house are all normal and then you go outside the city and you see this..
And then I thought I would add this tree, it is at a restaurant in our city and those are Corona buckets. I just thought it looked interesting. Add i need to add that we have been eating lots of TACOS... But in our city they have a Chiles, Applebees, Outback Steakhouse and many other American Comforts.. I am thankful, and i need to add. I have lots of friends who are all over the world and do not have these blessed restaurants and i feel lucky.. So say a little pray for them..
Because sometimes all you want is a nice Cheeseburger.. It is so nice i have that option.
So not much, but we are starting to meet lots of people and do lots of things. And we are so happy to be here. Thankful for all of God's blessings in our life..
I will keep you informed.

0 comments: