Well, Andy and I are now in Guadalajara, Mexico. I have not posted for quite a while because we spent the last month home in Iowa spending time with family.
These are some of the pictures from the last Month.
These are some of the pictures from the last Month.
It flew by quite to quickly. But we had a blast.
I am going to try to wrap up everything we did.
Celebrated 3 family members birthdays:"Melanie Reed" my sister in law, "Greg Hanson" my dad and "Joe Hanson" my brother, he turned 16..
Got to see my sister Melissa's new classroom for Ames Middle School. She is the 6th grade teacher.. And we got to see Katie" sis-in-law" her new classroom at Clay Elementary, She is the kindergarten teacher.
Had a baby shower for my pal Katie Wheeler who then had a baby while I was home on September 2nd, to the cutest healthy, baby girl. Brooke Lynn Wheeler.. Yeah.
Went to the zoo with my two cute nephews Jaden and Ethan Hansen. Of course i forgot my camera this day. I also got to go eat lunch with my nephew Jaden at his school. He showed me around after lunch. One of the pictures is from that day.
We had a water balloon fight at Andy's parents house. Lots of fun.
Went to Oxnard, California for a church service and then spent a day in Los Angeles, California. Those are where the star pictures come into play. I had my picture taken by Julie Andrews feet, and the star walk way picture is of Chuck Norris' star????? We also visited a church in New Sharon, Iowa. One of our favorites with Awesome Pastors, and my parents Church. And Andy got the oppurtunity to preach at Berean Assembly of God a couple times. Which was really great.
Andy went to a Cubs game and Iowa hawkeye game with his Dad. He loved it, and now has the most hillarious story of some guy dancing to the "Go Cubs Go" song.
We got to see Joe play in some football games on the sophomore team for SouthEast Polk. He even caught his first touch down pass.
We ate out lots of times, I got to eat out with my Mom a lot and with my mother in law Norma. And we ate with both my grandma's and grandpa.
Lastly we got to spend lots of quality time with our family. We love them so much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment