CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 07, 2008

Life is good












Well, i finally remembered the stupid password for this blog, after quite a while searching through papers. I had to change it last time, so since I have about 50 things I need a password for. I forget this one..
Anyway, (Side Note)
I just saw a preview for the new movie "The Boy in the Stripped Pajama", and it looks really good. I really want to see it.
Ok, what has been going on. The bottom pictures show that Andy and I are voting by Absentee Ballot for the next President of the U.S.A. This I may add was a pain in the butt!!! It took forever and I really doubt that our picks were counted..
Next picture is of Panda, aka: The Dream Dog. She is going in for eye surgery tommorow, and this is added to the one week stay in the vet/ hospital, and the slight seizure she had. Yes,, fun times. But she is now doing quite well, and is doing dog things.. Which were not happening.
Lastly, the top pictures are of a small class of Mexican women who work in a Women's Shelter, we teach English to them every Thursday. The mountain is in there backyard. I thought that was a lovely picture to finish off.
Baby update: Baby is at 8.5 weeks and doing well. Had another Ultrasound and all looked well with a heart rate of 172 beats per minute. Which is great. I am feeling good, not thrown up at all yet. Just a little nauseous at night. And Andy and I had a little stent of diarrhea, but that is expected here in The land of germs..



0 comments: