CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello Christmas!!!











Just thought I would put up some pictures of our Christmas tree. We put it up last week.. And actually we are a little behind according to the rest of Guadalajara.. Starbucks for example has been playing non stop Christmas music and had Christmas type coffee since the day after Halloween..It took about 3 hours to put the tree up.. Yes, 3 joyous hours.. Lets just sum it up to lots of holes in the container that held the water and many more pleasures with the water bucket............ But it is up and very lovely. I thought I would add a picture of Andy since he is looking really good.
Let's see we have been busy doing different kind of work. We recently found a building that we plan to rent out and start some sort of youth style ministry there. Which we are excited to start up.
I am about 12 weeks along and the baby is the size of a FRESH PLUM.. Feeling good, and starting to not fit in my clothes. I will take a picture soon enough.
We are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with all the students who we are working with and the other missionaries.. I am so pumped to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and see the Rockettes and to EAT.. I think I have never been so excited to eat as I am this year.
I actually remembering skipping out on Turkey one year,, and that just seems crazy this year.. So hope you all have a great holiday.. And that you all remember to state something that you are thankful for this year.
My list can go on and on... Just to name a few....The Lord in my life, My Family, and for our baby who is on the way...
Have a great Turkey Day!

0 comments: