CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 05, 2008

Flat Stanley














Well, here we go.... We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving here in Mexico, the top two pictures are of T-giving. On top is the house where we did Thanksgiving... All of the chairs are representative of how many students and other missionaries were eating. Lots of Mouths. And that is Andy and I in the backyard. Check it out and you can see poinsettas growing in the back yard.
Ok, next picture I was debating to put the next picture up or not. For those who know me,,I am a little on the modest side and don't usually show my tummy.. But, I first of all need to take pictures every month for the American Consulate. And second of all, I think me being pregnant is a beautiful thing to show the baby some day. ( These are pictures of Mommy holding you.......) So I added it. I am 13 weeks and showing just a little bit.. Or I might be feeling bloated, can't really tell at this point.
Next picture is of Flat Stanley, my cousin Kellie's daughter Belle, sent me a little man named Flat Stanley. He is based on a book of a little man who travels all around and people take pictures with him and send him back in a couple weeks to his owner. After he returns home with all his pictures his owner shows him as show-in-tell in class. So,, Andy and I have been having a blast with Flat Stanley. Taking a million pictures of Flat Stanley just hangin around Guadalajara..
And lastly, in our neighborhood, is this house. And it has been decked out for Christmas for about a month now. This house is massive and has a huge palm tree decked out with lights. Just thought I would put up some pics of Christmas down under...