CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Irrational Fears




I decided to sit down and write one of my irrational fears..... No, it is not YOGURT.
I need to explain a little bit first....
I live in a gated community or as the refer to here...Coto...
It is very safe, few people other than residents are allowed to come into this neighborhood. This is just where we are renting this house for now.. I really like it, it has a little park for children and outside of the Coto is a huge public park..REALLY nice..
So, saying all that, I need to explain that many residents here buy YOGURT from this really nice lady who sells YOGURT from the back of here really nice SUV.
She came up to my house like 3 months ago asking if I would like some of her homemade YOGURT. I happen to love YOGURT so I thought I would give it a try..Foolishly thinking that it would be similar to my all time favorite YOGURT Anderson and Erickson........
Well, it is not similar.. It is not even good at all..I know big surprise since she sells it out of her trunk...........It is well packaged and put in coolers with tons of Ice packs, and it is cheap.. I must add..
Anyway,,now here is the part of my irrational fear.
She told me she comes once a month, well that was a lie..I find myself buying this sick YOGURT every 2 weeks..I not only buy one pint of this stuff,,,I add in another just because I can't say NO..................................................
So,,I now have a paranoia that she is coming to the house on certain days and I keep the curtains closed. One time, she came and I did not even answer the door..I am such a wussy.
The last time she came, Andy was here Thank God, and told her we did not want any YOGURT..
But Believe ME,, SHE WILL BE BACK...
I have had dreams of this lady, my dream is that Andy tells her we HATE the YOGURT and that she cries and goes away...
It is Psycho.......
I do know that really I should be honest and just tell her that I don't want any YOGURT, but I don't know..I really don't like hurting people's feelings and I for whatever reason think that I would..
Anyway, just thought I would give you all a glimpse in my crazy mind..
P.S. She owns this really nice white SUV, and I have looked for it about 10 times today..AGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

1 comments:

Anonymous

OK Chelsea for pete's sake--do we need your sister to come down there and tell the yogurt lady to take a hike- you will NEVER change- always trying to save people's feelings. UMMM- wonder who you get that from??? MOTHER