
I read about this little girl on a friend's blog, a couple of weeks ago and it has just touched my heart so much. Her name was Tuesday and she died on January 30th of a neuroblastoma... Which breaks my heart.
Anyway, I have been reading her blogs and they are so inspiring. Nothing but LOVE ooozes from their family, at such a horrible time.......
And I feel really that it has made me love my baby who only is inside of me right now,,so much more. Love you lots little HENRY.
I just wanted you all to meet Tuesday and maybe she will remind all of you how precious life is and how we should all try to be more about LOVE and less about other things... Also lift up a prayer for Tuesday's family, becuase I can only imagine what they are going through right now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment