It has been 4 years now that Andy and I have officially been married. And I have known him for 10 years now. How blessed I am.
Time has flown by... Really it has.
So I thought I would share the 4 things I have learned being married to wonderful Andy.
1. He is the better part of our marriage, I feel as though he married a some what crazy person, but he continually is the kindest and most loving man I know. He is always careful of my feelings and he has his priorities set straight. His parents taught him well.
2. He loves me when it is difficult, and he prays for our marriage. He is all the best things I can think of.
3. He loves his Chicago Cubs and his Iowa Hawkeyes, he is pretty awesome at any sport he tries.
Which I like, it makes him manly. I can still beat him at bowling..HA
4.He is smart, he likes to sleep in, he enjoys taking showers, very much a germ-a-phob. He would like to open a chocolate shop one day. And i think it should be called EYE CANDY ANDY'S CHOCOLATES....
What can I say, I am blessed and can't wait to see what the next 4 years holds....
Song of Soloman 3:4 I have found the one my heart loves.......
0 comments:
Post a Comment