
I will be honest church is sometimes hard for us here in Mexico. I don't want to be complainy, but it is hard when you want your cup filled back up and instead you spend the whole time trying your best to understand what is being spoken to you.. That is our lives right now, in the same hand, we do really enjoy our church, it is a newer church with lots of people our age. I work in the nursery every couple of weeks. I have made friends....
But in trying our best to understand we loose out sometimes on just being filled, or just enjoying the sermon that you can 100% understand.
So Andy and I have started to watch a sermon or listen to a sermon online, once a week. We know of some good pastors we like. So all in all being a missionary today with the whole world of communication and technology at your fingerprints is NICE..... In more than one way.
What I have been wanting to say, is that we have been listening to the sermon series from http://www.lifechurch.tv/ right now called THE VOW.
It is about marriage and how to have a godly marriage. We really like it and recommend other couples and singles to check it out.
Last night it was about making the vow to keep on pursuing your spouse.
It challenged me personally to do and say those nice little things that come into my head that I never say or do.
Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there.
1 comments:
FYI....dad podcasts all his sermons now too.... www.firstagindependence.org if you interested :) i listen to them everyweek to help me with being homsick :)
Post a Comment