What I should be doing is sleeping,, what I am doing is updating my blog and eating cookies and cream ice cream....
Anyway, I thought I would post on Andy.
And how amazing he has been with his new little boy. Just shortly after Henry was born I caught him singing Jesus loves me to Henry in the rocking chair.. This made my heart sing, because how blessed am I to have such a husband. Men like this are few and far between.
He sings songs to him all the time..
He is extra soft with him and makes sure everyone who touches him, has washed there hands..
Henry loves to lay on his dad's shoulders and Andy tries his hardest to help me at his feeding times..
He is the best daddy..
Someday, Henry might read these blogs and I just hope he knows what a special father he has.
I know, and I am so thankful!!!
I know, and I am so thankful!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment