CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacations






I have been tagged by one of my friends, Missy, to do the following blog. I was supposed to go to my 4th picture folder and choose the 4th picture and describe it for you all. Well, this was the one in that place.



I took the, "View Alcatraz," photo when Andy and I went to California, which happened to be a great vacation for Andy and I. This is a picture in San Francisco right next to Alcatraz. We also went and saw the Redwoods in Northern California and then spent a day in San Francisco. We took this trip with our great friends Bill and Mary Campbell.
So since I LOVE vacations, I thought I would talk a little about the importance of them. Not only will they give you fond memories, but it is a wonderful chance to relax and spend qualitiy time with your family. When I was little my parents must have thought the same thing because we took a vacation every year. I have some of the best memories from those vacations. The nice thing about them were they did not have to be extravagant, just a small trip to get away from the house. We went to a varitey of different places including: Lake Okoboji, South Dakota, Branson, Missouri, Denver, South Carolina, Florida, Arkansas, Minnesota, Chicago, Omaha...and more. Anyway the best part was the memories we made as a family. Andy and I are planning on taking a 'Vaca' every year and I am sure Henry will have the same great memories as I did as a child... ;) HA (let's hope).

To wrap up my vacation expose I thought I would put up some pictures of fun vacations and I will explain a little about each of them. Enjoy!!


This first picture not only shows off our dancing skills and great hair cuts, but it shows my cute parents and how much fun we had when we went to South Carolina.







This is also from South Carolina, and it just proves that we were having 100% fun~! Best face: Joe-G and his braces! And I am pretty sure if I made that face right now there would be a few extra rolls present!





This again is South Carolina, (one of the best vaca's)! Actually this picture may be very familiar to some...and you are probably thinking, "Where have I seen that house?" Well, it was the house from: THE NOTEBOOK. Yes, we took a tour! (Even Joe and Andy, they didn't share the enthusiasm as Mom, Mish, and I). Our friend from SC took us around to all of the different locations where the movie took place, all in beautiful South Carolina! It was kinda cool!
This was from the Redwood Forest, something EVERYONE should go and see. Since it is part of, 'This land was made for you and me!' It is Babe and his Blue Ox!
Now, that you know a little about my vacations...take a moment to do some looking back at vacations you have taken or live vicariously through mine!

0 comments: