CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 01, 2010

I Heart February


Well it is now officially February 2010. The month of LOVE.....
So, I thought I would put down some of the the things I HEART the Most:
1. Andy as a Daddy and my Husband.. He is the best!! He is so loving and caring to both of us.


2. I love how Henry is so exited before Bath Time. He giggles and laughs like a wild man..












3. I HEART Nutella.. I am just obsessed with it as Giada is from the FOOD Network.

4. l Love WREATHS, i especially love my yellow wreath, it has traveled with me from its origins in the Target of Altoona, Iowa to Costa Rica and now Mexico.. It may show that travel a little in its apperance, but in any case I still Love it.
5. I love when Henry's hair is combed over, and that it is sort of a strawberry blond color.







6. I love my curtains in our bedroom. They are so pretty full of flowers, and they also have visited a total of 3 countries and still look GREAT...

1 comments:

Anonymous

he's getting so big!!! I love you guys and your wreath :)