CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My heart is overflowing











Well, my life has been completely busy these last 20 days of February.
We celebrated Valentines Day this last Sunday, I went out in the morning with some students to a church in a really poor area and we handed out Samaratin Purse Boxes. Those are boxes that children or families from the USA have filled and sent out around the world to poor kids who have little to nothing. The first picture is of the church and all of the kids, and the woman I am sitting with is a Mother to a little boy named Kevin. I see her every Saturday at the park ministry we do. She is really sweet lady.
The picture of Henry and his dad is on Valentines Day. My two little Valentines. This Valentines Day was a little weird. I am not a fan of V-Day on Sundays. It is too weird.. I Don't know.....
I did recieve a really nice present from Andy, it was sort of my birthday and Valentines Day gift... Perfume and then on my birthday he gave me a cute new shirt.
Andy's mom is here with us now, and it has been so nice to just go out with out Henry for little bits of time. He misses his Grandparents tons...
Lastly we have Henry in his friend Seth's car. This was taken at the Super Bowl Party.. How cute is he.
Henry Update:
8 months old
Army crawling all over..
Eating lots of different foods
Has 3.5 teeth showing
Hair blond
Eyes Blue
Looks carbon copy of his dad.
Loves his Momma
All for now
Chao

0 comments: