Well we have been quite busy being with Grandma's.. Which Henry loves to do... He told me that he loves Me and Andy the most and then his Grandma's and Grandpa's next best. :)
Also Henry made some cute St. Patty's day decorations for his grandparents. I drew the amazing clover and he put his little green fingerprints inside for the clover part. Aren't they cute!
And we are getting ready for the Cubs season in this house. My mom told me that Ryne Sandberg (yes, I spelled it correct) is coming to be the manager of the I-Cubs, which surprisingly my husband did not mention to me. Probably because I don't really care.:) But the cool part is that my mom's friend from work somehow knows them and told my parents that they could come out to eat with them when they move to Des Moines. Well, to say the least, I know my Dad is Super Excited and possibly when we come home we could meet them too. Andy informed us all that Ryne Sandberg was one of his all time favorite players.. Little known Andy fact. He still has saved all his baseball cards as a little boy, and his Home-Run Ball..
Well that is all for us for now...
0 comments:
Post a Comment