Ok, This blog should be two blogs, but I am making it one, because I am busy and lazy all at the same time.
First off, here are my sweeties..
Look at how big Henry is getting.
He is just sittin with his Dad.
okay, look how cute this one. Cute is not even the right word. Adorable is this picture. It shows how much Henry loves his dad and how happy I am that Henry has such a great Dad.....
This is the next chapter of this blog.
This little boy's name is Jose. Let me tell you his story. He is 3 months old, and he was found living under a CAR with his brother and sister and mother. He is really underweight and has a lot of muscle issues.
He now lives in a orphanage, this orphanage we go and visit like once every week. There are about 60 kids in this orphanage and we just go and play with them and hang out. There are 2 babies. Jose and Angel. Angel was found in a dumpster at 15 days old. Every kid has a really sad story just like that. Pretty much rips your heart out... Anyway, I brought some of Henry's clothes that never fit him and gave some to Jose..
I will keep you updated on the orphanage.
I thought I would show you.
Lastly some Easter Pictures. Very late, but here never the less...
Henry going for his Easter basket and Easter Toy. He recieved a toy dump truck and crawled right to it.
1 comments:
please keep us posted on the little angels of the orphanage....I will be praying for all of them!
Henry is beautiful as always.
miss you.
Love
Angela
Post a Comment