
If you don't know Melissa is my sister and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday.. And let you all know some fun facts about her:
1. Melissa is very Artsy and Smartsy we have always thought she should get a job at Hallmark Cards in Kansas City.. They would beg for her talent. She once drew a picture of her and I as little children. Which I treasure. ;)

2. Melissa was Homecoming Queen in HighSchool. Not that this really matters, but I say it because she is such a LOVELY person.. Both on the inside and out. And is LOVED by many.. And has made such a huge difference in so many lives...3.Melissa loves Cake, Sparkles, James Taylor, Mystery Books, Candles, Almond Flavored Things, Her Familiy, Lucy, Soo-Ling, Poudyfus, Lucky, Hillsong, Babies, Oldies, Painted Toe-nails, The Rock, Marachino Cherries, The Lord...
And I Love Her, and Miss her so on this her 24th Birthday.....
xoxox


0 comments:
Post a Comment