But before this day comes.Let me tell you 11 things you might not know about my 11 month old.
1. He has 6 teeth, and has a chessy grin sometimes.
2. He loves cottage cheese and probably eats a pint a week.
3. He loves to play, I think his motto in life is Play Hard and Sleep Hard.
4. He has been swimming about every other day of this his 11 Month, don't be jealous for too long, because it is due to the 95 degree weather and NO AIR CONDITIONING.. So, the pool in our little neighborhood is a BLESSING,almost a REQUIREMENT...
5. This is how many time-outs he has been for HiTTing... Mommy is not a Fan, and Henry is really NOT a fan of time-outs.
6. This is how many times a Day I get open end kisses from my sweet boy.
7. One of his favorite things to watch is Mickey Mouse Club House.. He smiles every time it is on.. It is so precious.
8. He is a crawling Machine, and he speed crawls when he is getting into something he is not supposed too. Henry is getting close to walking as well.
9. He sleeps with a COWBOY blankie, that his Aunt Becky made for him. He loves it.
10. He has been wearing Tank- Tops recently due to the Hot weather, and they show his Defined Triceps and Biceps... PRetty Sure, i did NOT have this as a baby. Also, I found his first freckle. It is located on the side of his tummy. Very cute.
11. 11x 1,100,000,000,, is how many times I am thankful that he is Here in my life, and how thankful I am that God blessed me to be his Momma...
0 comments:
Post a Comment