CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Seattle

Well, a lot has been going on here in the Reed/ Hanson household.
My brother who is 18 years old now, was on Homecoming Court last week.
So, we had a fun week of celebrating him and just how awesome he is..
He did not win, so he can join the Loser Band-wagon Like ME...
He did not join the Winner Wagon that Melissa rides.
It was a fun week of festivities, and Henry enjoyed his first ever Parade....
Which he sat and enjoyed all of for 1 hour straight!! He LOVED it.

Well, one more thing before I go is T- Minus 2 Days till SEATTLE..........

Just Andy and I, without Henry :(
I miss him now, but I am excited... I am praying for strength to be away and that he would be fine... He is going to be with both Grandma's and Grandpa's...

Hope all is well,
Chelsea



0 comments: