Well, I Just wanted to post sometime before this year is over, and hopefully by then I will feel more happy to post on my little blog.
But for me, I wanted to remember this special time when in the life of my little 18 month old TOddler...
So here are 18 things that are quite interesting about Mr. Henry Reed.
1. He is starting to be a little talkative boy.. It is all jabbering but he throws out some words and phrases... I never get tired of hearing him say MOMMA...
2. He and I pray for a little girl named Amelia every night, her picture is in the bathroom and after bathtime we pray for her because she has cancer. During this time Henry crosses his arms and it touches his Momma's heart...
3. He runs like a crazy monkey boy.
4. He can point to all his body parts very well.
5. He loves Baby Einstein Movies and Curious George.
6. He slides down the basement stairs in about 10 seconds flat. (We have a video of it, I will try to post soon.)
7. His favorite food is Pizza, Beans, Cottage Cheese, Corn and really not to huge a fan of desserts. But loves M&M's.
8. NOT a fan of snow, maybe we need a couple of more tries at it.
9. Henry takes one nap a day and he is a pretty good sleeper and sleeps like a Champ at night.
10. He does not like putting on his Winter Coat.
11. He loves books, and his favorite one right now is one with Good Ole Barney...
12. He needs a couple of relaxing minutes after he wakes up due to him being a tad on the grouchy side.:)
13. He loves to eat Oatmeal in the morning made by Daddy.
14. He is starting to really get into racing and moving cars around.
15. When he dances to songs, he spins in circles throughout the whole song...
16. He loves to go to the library and knows the outside of the building when we drive up.
17. He loves his Grandma and Grandpa's house as well..
18. He makes a mean face and smashes his nose when he does not want to do something.
Well, that is about all but I feel like I could go on for days in telling you his little quirks.
I hope you all have had a great Christmas and have a great New Year...
xoxo Chelsea, Andy and Henry
0 comments:
Post a Comment