CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A look at thankfulness

This is a look at a heart that is thankful for the boys that God has put in my life.
This is Henry's first attempt at "Snow" with his daddy. And he was not a fan, he is going to have to grow into it.. This is one of my favorite pictures.. It makes me melt.

This is my cuddle bug, who is becoming less cuddly.. I can steal manage to steal some cuddle time when he is tired and ready for bed.

Of all the things that I think are necessary for raising kids and the thing I missed the most in Mexico was a BATHTUB... Henry is a fan of the bath and you can't be labeled a parent without taking some cute pics of your kids in the bathtub. You just gotta do it sometimes.
Well these come from a thankful heart and thankful mind.
Thank Heaven for little Boys!

0 comments: