CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

My Peanut

Well today is Sydney's 8 month Birthday! She is my little peanut!

Here are 8 cute little facts about my cute little sweetie pie!

1. She is a "peanut" she has slowed down on the growth scale and so we are trying to nurse more and feeding her lots of fatty foods. Don't you wish someone would tell you to go eat some "fatty foods". I already know where I would go this minute and eat .:)
2. Sydney is taking 2 naps a day, she lays down quite easy. But, I am still putting her in the stinkin swaddle thing................................ I hate the stupid thing, it drives me crazy. She usually has her left arm out in the morning. No comment.... I know i need to axe it.. But she sleeps well and I am nervous. If i were a dog i would be one of those little tiny ones that shake.. I would be the nervous butt shakin dog...:)
3. She can wave "bye-bye". And it is super cute and princess like.
4. Sydney kind of has a growly noise she makes a lot.
5. She loves her brother Henry and watches his every mood. She is starting to not like when he
steals her toys though..
6. Sydney's best friend is her Mommacita. She likes to do all things with me and has been having quite a hard time being away. It is weird seeing that i have been her real only source of food for 240 days. "wink wink".
7. Sydney burps every time she gets up from a nap. She is quite girly.
8. Sydney has tiny little girl feet, they are slender and cute and pretty much the toes are always painted. That is thanks to her Aunt Melissa.
She is pretty much perfect!! and I am so thankful for her each and every day.


1 comments:

Shelene

Happy 8 months to your sweet Sydney - wow, how time flies!