CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reed Update

Hi, we are moving to across the pond very soon.
I have been quite overwhelmed with packing our life in a 7 ft long and 4 ft high box!
And we have sold our big car, so know we are in the little one.
I am truly coming to terms with the bible verse on being content in all situations! Philippians 4:12
We could all learn a lot when we get rid of lots of the junk in our house.
And truly, there are things that I am sentimental attached to,  but really we just had a lot of stuff/junk/toys.........
Here are the Moving Stats:
Chelsea: 14 weeks prego and doing good. Feeling good about the move and overwhelmed with the moving. Good thing i have great friends and family. Happy about the next adventure that God is taking us on.
Andy: SUPER DAD, he is an awesome Mover and has been taking this so well. He is my calm cool and collected man. I could not do this without him.
Henry: He is my little 3 year old stud, he is active and on the go. He likes to play and swim. He has been our little fish this year. He is excited to move to Bristol, England. And then go to the Bristol Zoo.
Sydney:  She is doing good, i think she might have a little british accent when she comes back to the USA. She is growing lots lately. My little 1 year old. She is my sweet little girl. I am starting to get that girls are sort of emotional......... That is an understatement. She goes from 0 to 10 in like half a second. And this a little new to me.
And Baby Number 3: Well we get to find out the sex in 2 weeks, just so we know what to pack.
My guess is BOY. I will have another foreign born babe.

Well, that is all for now..

0 comments: