CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 03, 2012

What Angelina Jolie and I have in common






Well friends it has been quite a crazy Month of birthdays here at the Reed household.
We celebrated Henry's 3rd birthday. And Miss Sydney's 1st birthday together.
This is a couple of the pictures from that day.
We celebrated with family and lots of yummy food and really an answer to prayer. I am so happy that we were able to celebrate in the USA with their family. I thank God for his hand and plan for our lives.
Henry had a blast with all his cousins and the presents. :)
It is so cool to see my little man growing and turning 3 years old. He is quite the sweetie. And i am taking all the hand holding that i can! I know it is going to go fast.
His birthday is June 6th and we are going to go to Henry's favorite place the zoo.
Hence the zoo cake, made by his Aunt Mish.
As for Sydney. She was a birthday pro. She loved on her family and loved the opening of presents.
She is our little sweet pea and even now I am sad that she is growing so fast and gaining such independence.

Although I must say I am not to sad, because YES indeed I am PREGNANT again and by God's grace will be doing the 1st birthday thing another time!!!!
So, what do Angelina Jolie and I have in common, well, all of our kids were born in different countries.
Henry born in Mexico, Sydney the USA, and the third little one will be in the UK.
The due date is December 26th. So, i am like 10 weeks now.
So, that is the crazy news of the Reed clan!

0 comments: