Big changes have been happening to these kiddos over the last couple of months. And they really have been champion kids. They are about to experience another new change. Miss Baby #3 is about to make her debut. She has been "cooking" for about 9 months now and i am feeling the winds of change a happening. AKA: Braxton hicks!
I do want to say that we have indeed Moved! We did not move to England. We have actually moved to the unexpected Springfield, Mo. This is an incredibly long story and I need to wait a little bit to write more.
But, for now, we are getting moved in. We are finally getting ready for Baby #3, who is still yet to be named. Her due date is December 26th. I am personally hoping to go a little before. :)
No pictures of me because I am feeling a little bit like a house. I am not as big as I was with Sweet Sydney, but gosh, if i have to wear those pregnancy jeans one more day!!!
So, I promise to be back soon and to post some good prego pics!
Chao for now!
1 comments:
Springfield, MO?!? Whaaaaa?!? Can't wait to hear more AND hear when that sweet girl makes her debut! Still praying for you all! Lots of love from A-town!
Post a Comment